The Board of Directors of Banco Sabadell has resolved to relocate its registered offices in the city of Alicante
Banco Sabadell has adopted this decision in order to protect the interests of our customers, shareholders and employees.
Banco Sabadell will continue to carry on its business as usual to attend to the companies and families throughout all the territories in which it operates, under the supervision of the European Central Bank and the regulations of the European Banking Authority.
This relocation of its registered offices will not entail any transfer of employees, as the entity has corporate and operational centres in different cities in Spain and United Kingdom.
Founded 135 years ago, Banco Sabadell is now an IBEX35 company and the parent of an international banking group, with a network of 2,800 branches and over 11 million customers in Spain, where it currently operates 70% of its business, and also in United Kingdom, United States and Mexico which account for the remaining 30%.
Banco de Sabadell, S.A. Plaza Sant Roc, 20 08201 Sabadell. Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, page B-1561., NIF A08000143.
Financial institution under the supervision of the Bank of Spain and registered in the Special Administrative Register under number 0081
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org - Banco de Sabadell, SA, 2014. All rights reserved.